Ninnescah River Hunting Farm
This nice little farm has all the makings of a great producer for just one person or a small group. Its location is key for both deer and waterfowl as it sits next to the Ninnescah River. There is enough cover in place to get things going and build upon. With the implementation of some feeders, some food plot areas, and also allowing the habitat to flourish this farm will provide a nice opportunity to enjoy several species.
- A beautiful setting for building or recreation alongside the north fork of the Ninnescah River
- Very secluded farm at the end of a dead end road that is gated keeps property completely private
- Great comnination farm with deer, upland birds, and excellent waterfowl hunting along the river
- 1 acre pond, remaining acreage in cedar trees and grass
- Property located 1 hour west of Wichita, KS; 20 minutes southwest of Hutchinson, KS; 4 ½ hours southwest of Kansas City, KS
- There is an access from a farm road on the north and other than that the farm has no road frontage and is very secluded
- There are some great elevation changes on this property where you can look out over some very large areas, this will also make for some great stand sites for maximum views
- There are several open areas within the farm that would make for excellent wheat fields or food plots; these would be surrounded by cedar tree cover
- There is a nice pond that is spring fed from the river that is located at the northeast corner of the property and considering its location along the river is sure to provide excellent waterfowl hunting.
- 50% Mineral Rights will transfer to the buyer. There is a current mineral lease on the property and this has been a sought after area for oil and gas production
S. Warrior Road
Arlington, Kansas 67514