Land Specialist Oklahoma
Is your dream to build a career around your passion, your knowledge of land, wildlife and the outdoors? If so, this could be the opportunity you've been preparing your entire life for. Here, our real estate agents are known as Land Specialists. Currently, we’re seeking a Land Specialist to represent Whitetail Properties in Oklahoma. You’ll have your own territory and the benefit of networking and collaborating with Whitetail Properties Land Specialists in the surrounding territories instead of competing against them. We provide our Land Specialists with career support, mentoring and training at both a state and national level. Whitetail Properties invests in marketing initiatives created to elevate the credibility and expertise of the Whitetail Properties brand and its Land Specialists through numerous outdoor publications, our award-winning television show on the Sportsman Channel, our unmatched social media presence and a national network of buyers and sellers focused solely on the rural real estate market. We would love to talk with you about the foundation we provide to building a successful and enjoyable career in the outdoors. If you have a passion for helping others, a desire for unlimited earning potential and an independent structure, give us a call. We'd love to talk to you about joining our family.
Oklahoma has long been considered a sleeper state in terms of hunting and recreation across the country. With our success and growth in recent years though, it is clear that the secret is officially out. As Whitetail Properties Land Specialists in the Sooner state, it is our responsibility to provide our clients with the highest level of trust and confidence, whether they are looking to buy or sell. Our team consists of top producing agents, eagerly looking to continue adding honest, hardworking, and motivated individuals to our successful team. If you have a passion for the outdoors with an interest in helping others achieve their dreams, give us a call. We look forward to working with you to take our business and presence in Oklahoma to the next level!
- Unlimited earning potential
- Work/life balanced schedule
- Work from your home office
- Personal branding territory where you are the sole representative of our company
- Access to industry-leading branded marketing support and materials
- An excellent support network of existing sales team throughout the nation
- Access to career development system designed specifically and exclusively for Whitetail Properties agents
- Agent Mentoring and Referral Incentive Program
- Knowledge of hunting, agriculture, minerals and/or other uses for land available in your state
- 3+ years of professional sales experience
- 5+ years of professional employment experience
- Ability to obtain a real estate license in your state
- A strong network of contacts to build a book of business
- College-level education preferred but not mandatory
- Passion for winning
- Self-motivated, self-starter, and action-oriented
- Ability to embrace change and evolve
- Ability to work full time as an independent contractor
- Commission-only compensation with limitless financial potential
- Financial stability is required to invest in marketing and start-up expenses
- Legally, ethically, and professionally represent buyers and sellers of real estate by obtaining property listings and marketing hunting, timber and farmland properties for sale
- Knowledge of all topics related to recreational and rural real estate, such as hunting, ranching, farming, minerals, wildlife habitat, land management, timber and current events impacting landowners
- Develop contacts and network in the real estate and outdoor industry to cooperate with and share relevant industry information to better represent buyers and sellers
- Professional-level knowledge of principles and practices involved in new business development, product marketing and sales, including experience developing territory business plans
- Properly represent the Whitetail Properties brand to the general public
We'll have an agent contact you shortly.
We'll have an agent contact you shortly.