Video Editor - Post Production
We are seeking an experienced video editor to work in collaboration with our post-production team. You will be involved in the creative, planning and execution stages of the production shoot and through post-production. You will enjoy the satisfaction that comes with delivering a final product of exceptional quality. Our production team produces high-resolution videos for our company Whitetail Properties Real Estate, through television, commercials, web, and short films. Our specialty is found in the outdoors and we are passionate about what we do. We offer a forward-thinking working environment in a laid-back, creative workplace.
- Direct involvement with brand leading, high-quality production projects
- Relaxed office culture and training opportunities
- On-the-job and ongoing career development
- Work / Life Balance
- Paid Time Off
- Health / Life / Dental / Vision / Retirement benefits
- Involvement with key leaders in the outdoor industry
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Understand all facets of the post-production creative process and best practices
- Knowledge of the outdoors as it relates to rural land such as hunting, ranching, farming, wildlife habitat, land management, etc.
- Strong conceptual, video editing, color correction, and design skills are required, with emphasis on Adobe Premiere / MAC Platform edit bays
- Full proficiency in non-linear editing platforms (Adobe Premiere), in-field and video production
- Extensive experience creating motion graphics in After Effects, DSLR cameras, HD cameras, studio cameras, and various different camera supports
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative production environment, team player, proactive, entrepreneurial, ability to adapt
- Candidates should have the ability to think strategically, be self-motivated and have the ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to rapidly shifting priorities while maintaining strong time management skills.
- Exhibit a strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate within all levels in and sometimes outside the organization
- A sense of humor and a genuine love for what you do
- Must be willing to relocate or be within commuting distance of our corporate office in Pittsfield, IL
Education & Training:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 6 yrs + professional experience in video editing or media production is required
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Adobe applications, specifically Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Video production experience in the outdoors and or live action hunting is a bonus