Secluded Mix Of Hardwood & Pine Timber With Tons Of Potential In Northwest AL
Attention Hunters, Campers and Outdoor Enthusiasts. This is the property you have been looking for, at a price you can afford. This property is already set up for you, your family, and or hunting companions. There is a camper that sleeps 7, a pole barn for equipment storage and a Bunk House with a wood stove. County water and electric are already on site.
The property is a mix of Hardwood and Pine timber. There are numerous potential building sites on the property with beautiful panoramic views. There is excellent year-round water on the property. Seven Mile Creek runs through the property as well as numerous springs. There is an excellent road and trail system allowing easy access to all areas of the property. If you like to camp, there are multiple level camping sites with beautiful Hemlock trees and rock formations along Seven Mile Creek.
There are numerous bush hogged wildlife openings strategically located throughout the property. This property hasn’t been hunted in over 10 years. That being said, there is a thriving wildlife population consisting of Whitetail Deer, Turkeys and small game. This area is known as one of the top big buck producers in the state.
This a very secluded and private property. It is conveniently located only 8 minutes from Hackleburg, 15 minutes to Hamilton, 25 minutes to Russellville, 50 minutes to Tupelo, MS and 90 minutes to Birmingham.
The owner is willing to sell his 2008 Mahindra, 43 HP, Diesel, 4x4 tractor with front end loader and attachments for a greatly reduced price. The tractor was purchased new and delivered to this property. The tractor has been stored inside the pole barn since purchased. The tractor looks and operates like new with less than 200 hours on it. The tractor will be sold separate from the land and it is being advertised separately from the land as well. The owner is willing to work on the price even further for anyone purchasing the property.
- Secluded/private property
- Fantastic water source, Seven Mile Creek runs through the property as well as multiple springs
- Beautiful building sites with panoramic views
- Well-maintained road and trail system allowing easy access to all areas of the property
- Pole barn for equipment storage
- Bunk house with woodstove
- Camper that sleeps seven
- County utilities on sites water and electric
- Beautiful, level camping sites along Seven Mile Creek
- Property hasn't been hunted in over ten years
- Thriving wildlife population including whitetail deer, turkeys and small game
- This area is known as one of the top big buck producing areas in the state
- 8 minutes to Hackleburg
- 15 minutes to Hamilton
- 25 minutes to Russellville
- 50 minutes to Tupelo, MS
- 90 minutes to Birmingham
615 Howell Road
Hamilton, Alabama 35570