Highly Diverse Habitat In Northeast Arkansas
- Interactive Map
Thought about buying a part of the “American Dream? This may be the perfect opportunity for you. Large tracts of highly diverse habitat, with a proven history of whitetail trophy harvest, rarely come on the market, this one is. This property sets up like a dream, outstanding access with two separate gravel entrances one on both the north and south ends. Multiple building sites with some utilities and outstanding views of Crowley’s Ridge as well as the delta. The habitat and diversity of habitat grow and hold trophy bucks and turkeys. Large areas of pasture backing up to mature hardwood oak timber, persimmon trees, overgrown grassland encompass the property and gives wildlife the ability to thrive. A nice size lake, as well as Poplar creek, provides year around water to the property. Multiple stand locations offer long-range wildlife viewing. Fertile ridge tops and creek bottoms create the perfect food plots that are ready to be planted. If you are looking for a turn-key hunting tract with a proven history of trophy success give me a call to schedule a showing.
- Ultra secluded
- 9 miles from Forrest City
- 58 miles from Memphis, TN.
- 72 miles from Jonesboro
- 100 miles from Little Rock
- Multiple building sites
- Electric and water available
- Multiple stand locations
- Poplar Creek and ponds.
- Mature hardwood ridges
- Trail system to access all portions of the property
- Excellent views of Crowley’s Ridge and the delta
- Extensive success history for deer and turkey
- Food Plots ready to be planted
- Partially fenced could be used for cattle
SFC 72335, Lot #WP001
Forrest City, Arkansas 72335