Beautiful Hilltop Ranch Overlooking Eagle Lake
- Interactive Map
A rare opportunity to buy all or part of the largest privately-owned ranch near Eagle Lakes, CA. Being offered in 2 tracts of 634 +/- (Tract 1) acres and 347 +/- acres (Tract 2) of beautiful hilltop ranch with stunning views of Eagle Lake. Both tracts have electric and telephone available and would make great places to recreate, hunt, build your own dream home or have your own ranch headquarters. Both tracts have been surveyed with master plans for subdividing or developing. Enjoy 1000’s of acres of Lassen National Forest and BLM ground right off the property lines of either tract for hiking, hunting, and trail riding.
Sellers have decided to retire and offer these amazing properties at public auction.
The area around Eagle Lake offers several attractive features. There is a paved airport a few miles from these properties and campgrounds are located around the lake as well. Eagle Lake is the second largest lake in CA and is home of the famous Eagle Lake Trout and several other species of fish. Fishing is phenomenal and the lake is a popular location for boating and skiing throughout the year. The lake features several marinas for easy boat access.
Tract 1: 634+/- acres of mixed habitat with outstanding views of Eagle Lake. Multiple species of wildlife call this area home and the habitat is more diverse than a map can show. There is a 49+ acre cinder pit located on the north end which is the only approved pit in the area. Good established road and trail system already exist to make travel through the ranch a breeze. Great opportunity for a recreational or ranch enthusiast to own this scenic ranch. A development plan has been created and would make a great investment for a developer or investor.
Tract 2: 347 +/- acres of ridge top and valleys overlooking picturesque Eagle Lake. This tract has unlimited uses as a development, recreational tract, investment tract or ranch headquarters. Mixed habitat creates the perfect environment to house multiple species of wildlife. This parcel is zoned for over 90 cluster homes. The possibilities are endless.
- Auction Date: December 17, 2019
- Auction Time: 11:00 am PST
- Auction Location: Homewood Suites by Hilton Reno, Conference Room, 5450 Kietzke Lane, Reno, NV 89511
- Auction Type: Reserve
- Bidders may participate in the auction on site or online at AuctionNetwork.com
- On site bidders should bring a government issued ID
- All properties and or any improvements thereon are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no financing, inspection or other contingencies to sale. Final acreage totals are contingent on a survey
- This sale is subject to a 5% buyer’s premium, $2500 minimum
- Announcements on the day of the sale shall take precedence over any prior advertisements
- Each high bidder will sign a contract and must make a non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total purchase price (minimum may apply) immediately following auction - cash, cashier’s checks, personal checks and business checks (electronically processed) are accepted - the balance of the purchase price and all closing costs are due at closing within 30 days
- The property is sold free and clear of all taxes and installments of assessments for prior years but taxes and installments of assessments for the current year on the basis of the actual assessment shall be apportioned as of the scheduled date for the closing of title
- All information provided is derived from sources believed correct but is not guaranteed or warranted - Bidders shall rely entirely on their own information and judgment
- Possession at closing, subject to tenant’s rights, if any
- Great investment opportunity
- Located 16 miles from Susanville
- Paved airport nearby
- Several marinas around the lake
- Great hiking, hunting, recreation
- Outstanding views from the ridgetops
- Mixed habitat that is home to a variety of wildlife
- Largest privately-owned tract in the area
- Variety of uses
- 1000s of acres of public access ground right out the back door with Lassen National Forest and BLM ground
- Great location for a development or ranch headquarters
- Being auctioned In conjunction with 160 acres In Plumas County, CA - see separate listing
Eagle Lake Road, Lot #WP001
Stones Landing, California 96130