Expansive Views Across Sanchez Reservoir
- Interactive Map
Big mountain views overlooking beautiful Sanchez Reservoir! This rare secluded parcel is a fantastic opportunity for your dream home with unbeatable views! Just a few minutes from San Luis, the first town settled in Colorado, this is a great chance to live partially off the grid, but still have the conveniences of a small town not far away.
The property rises gently from the reservoir and access road, from 8300 feet in elevation up to around 8400 feet at the top. Scattered pinion and junipers amongst sage blanketing the property, with a few rocky outcroppings towards the reservoir.
The property also is adjacent to the Sanchez Reservoir State Wildlife area, giving you additional public acres to explore and enjoy the local wildlife including deer, elk, bear, numerous waterfowl species, and even wild mustangs!
Call the Southern Colorado Land Specialist for more information or to set up a private showing!
- Located in Colorado Hunting Unit GMU 83
- 9 miles to San Luis, 25 miles to Ft. Garland, 71 miles to Walsenburg
- Directly overlooking Sanchez Reservoir
- Great views of Sangre De Cristo Mountain Range to east
- Abundant wildlife in all directions
- Fantastic building sites
- This is one of (3) 35 acre parcels, also available in (1) 105 acre tract for a huge discount
JMYL35a1, Lot #WP001
San Luis, Colorado 81152