Mountain Living In Beaver Creek Ranch!
- Interactive Map
Elite living in the seclusion of Beaver Creek Ranch! Tucked into the rolling, wooded hills of the Rockies you’ll find this wonderful vacant building lot ready for your forever home. Beaver Creek Ranch is a fantastic high-end gated ranch with very limited lots that rarely come available. This is a unique opportunity to secure your place in this beautiful retreat with fantastic prepared amenities including power and water to each lot, extremely low taxes, and the safety and security of limited access through the ranch gate. Tall, mature tree cover and a recent fire mitigation program have created a beautiful, healthy landscape for your new acreage. Elk, deer, bear, and other local wildlife flourish in the area, as Beaver Creek has a strict no-hunting policy creating a seasonal sanctuary for many species and adding to the natural beauty of the area. Don’t miss this opportunity to grab one of the few available lots in this incredible community, with the option of adding an additional 35 or 70 acres of adjacent lots. Contact your Whitetail Properties Land Specialist for more information!
- Premium subdivision with limited lots
- Power and water availability along edge of property
- Extremely low taxes (less than $30)
- Multiple building sites with fantastic views
- Just minutes to Bayfield, Durango, and Pagosa Springs
- Borders San Juan National Forest; tons of nearby public lands
- Tall ponderosa pines, spruce, and other mature trees
- Recent fire mitigation project completed
- No hunting allowed in Beaver Creek; abundant wildlife including elk, deer, bear, and more!
- No owner financing available
- HOA fee of $800/year covering roads, electric, and water maintenance
- Check out the interactive map for 360 degree panoramic aerial photos
- Adjacent lots #4 and #5 available as well; take them all for a great discount!
JMRW3708, Lot# WP001
Bayfield, Colorado 81122