Great Hunting Property With Incredible Views In Southeast Colorado
This property has unbelievable views, plus the hunting is great! Right when entering the property, you overlook the creek bottom and valley. Then you pull into the property and see the amazing views of the Spanish Peaks. Trujillo Creek runs through the property, which makes great habitat for elk, deer, turkey, etc. The property comes with water rights to irrigate the hay field. The field is about 43 acres of Orchard Grass, Smooth Brome, and Alfalfa. The south side of the property is a bluff with pine trees. With the trees, creek, brush, and hay field, it has everything you need for wildlife habitat, plus trout fishing in the creek. When walking the property, I was able to get pictures of Merriam’s turkeys and mule deer, and see the elk sign everywhere! The farm is also income producing with the Hay, and seasonal grazing for cattle. The property has everything!!
- 8 miles for Aguilar, 29 miles to Trinidad, 74 miles to Pueblo, 189 miles to Denver
- Income producing on the Hay (Orchard grass, Smooth Brome, Alfalfa), and seasonal cattle grazing
- Has electricity, and pad ready for a great home site
- Easy access right off Trujillo Creed Rd.
- The fence is in great shape
- Jose Marie Vigil Ditch 2, and Northside Vigil Ditch water rights that produce 12.45 CFS
- HUNTING! The wildlife is abundant
- Located in GMU 85
22200 CR 50.9
Aguilar, Colorado 81020