Great Property In The Gated Primero Ranch In CO
- Interactive Map
Fantastic parcel in the gated Primero Ranch. Located a short drive from Trinidad, this property offers quick access to Trinidad Lake State Park, Bosque Del Oso SWA, Spanish Peaks SWA, the new Fishers Peak State Park, and many other public land adventure opportunities. Varied mountain terrain with rock outcroppings and many elevations changes are home to bear, mountain lion, deer, elk, bobcat, and more. Access trail through the center of property offers multiple building sites in grassy meadows and a higher elevation plateau. Boasting wonderous views of the Spanish Peaks, Culebra Range, and Fishers Peak, this location is perfect for your mountain paradise! As one of the highest elevations in the area (approx. 7440 feet), this property’s unhindered views in all directions will take your breath away!
- Located in picturesque Primero Ranch
- Secluded property with gated access at main road
- Semi-rugged to rugged terrain with many rock outcroppings
- Scattered meadows and modest tree cover
- Multiple building sites with spectacular views
- Season pond. Very rare!
- Abundant wildlife including deer, elk, bear, mountain lion, bobcat and turkey
- 30-45 minutes to Trinidad
- 25-30 minutes to Trinidad Lake State Park
- Located in GMU 85
Primero Ranch Road, Lot #WP003
Trinidad, Colorado 81082