The Sandy Creek Farm In Northeast Colorado
The “Sandy Creek CRP Farm” has much to offer for the hunting enthusiast or person looking to build a home in the country. There is 1 mile of county road 14 frontage to the north giving it great access. The land is located in the heart of pheasant country with a dry creek bottom and mature trees providing beautiful views. On the east side you will find a perfect building site that overlooks the area. The building site includes a like new 30x30 steel garage that has partial concrete floors, wired for electric, roughed-in plumbing with septic system, and overhead doors. There is a registered domestic/livestock well with submersible pump and tank. A good portion of the land is enrolled in CRP through 2023 offering great cover for deer and pheasants. There are several mature trees and established windbreaks, which are mainly on the east and west side of the property. Bordering and in the area are fields of dryland corn, milo, and winter wheat providing a great food source for local wildlife. With the amount of acreage, the property could be enrolled in the Landowner Preference Program for landowner vouchers for deer and antelope. This property has all the makings of a great hunting tract for both large and small game. Contact the land specialist for more details about this great opportunity.
- Located 2.5 Hours from Denver & 45 Minutes from Sterling
- Enrolled in the CRP program through September 2023. Annual payment is $6803
- All of the CRP mid-contract management requirements have been completed
- 2017 Taxes - $727.20
- Great building site with a like new garage wired with electric, partial concrete floor, septic system / roughed-in plumbing, and overhead doors with openers.
- There is a registered domestic/livestock well with submersible pump and tank.
- All of seller’s currently owned mineral rights included
- This is a great area for upland bird / deer hunting and there is plentiful sign throughout this property. There are multiple large deer rubs & scrapes throughout the property
- Excellent cover for wildlife
- Established windbreaks and mature trees along the creek bottom.
County Road 24, Lot #WP001
Haxtun, Colorado 80731