Seclusion And Serenity On Southwind Ranch “Back 320”
- Interactive Map
The “Back 320” at Southwind Ranch (Tract #2/3 of 1134 acres) offers multiple picturesque building sites with incredible views of Pikes Peak, Greenhorn Mountain, and the Spanish Peaks. Rolling terrain with draws, meadows, and ridges with moderate pinon and juniper cover gives you the peace and seclusion that no city can provide! Imagine watching the deer, antelope, and other local wildlife from your front porch while watching the sunset over majestic Greenhorn Mountain!
This acreage is part of a current working cattle ranch, which creates grazing opportunities for any large-scale rancher or basic hobby farm. Nutritional grama and other grasses flourish in the area during the summers, providing ample sustenance for livestock. The current owner has reporter up to 2.2 lbs/day growth on his steers.
Ride your horses through the winding valleys and meadows where deer, antelope, and even elk can be found grazing on the native grasses. A seasonal spring draws wildlife for miles around and provides a seasonal water source for any livestock you might have. The property is completely fenced, with gate access at multiple points. Add on one of the adjoining parcels to gain complete road access to Wolfenberger Road, or discuss options for obtaining a legal easement along either the northern or southern edges of the property.
Many domestic water wells are located in the area, so drilling for water is a viable option for your new home or cabin. Electricity is available at the road about a mile away, or utilizes solar power as an alternative.
Contact the land specialist for more information or to set up a private showing!
- Completely fenced, with brand new fencing along northern border
- Abundant deer and antelope in the area, with turkeys and elk being spotted on occasion
- Seasonal spring
- Amazing views of the front range including Spanish Peaks, Greenhorn Mountain, and Pikes Peak
- Internal road system for ease of travel
- Wooded draws, valleys, and ridges provide seclusion and beauty throughout the property
- Low-cost taxes at under $140/year
- Located in Colorado Hunting Unit GMU #128
- Eligible for Landowner Preference Program hunting application
- Adjacent 814 acres also available
JMSW320, Lot #WP003
Pueblo, Colorado 81004