Half Section Of CRP Close To Denver In Colorado
PRICE REDUCED! A great opportunity to own a half section of CRP close to the Denver Metro area. The area is known for its trophy deer, antelope, and upland bird hunting. East Fork Plumb Bush Creek bed meanders through the property for over ¾ mile creating a great travel corridor for deer and antelope. There are several game trails that lead to and from the neighboring crop fields. The CRP grasses offer great habitat and bedding cover for local wildlife. With the amount of acreage, the property could be enrolled in the Landowner Preference Program for vouchers for deer and antelope. The annual CRP payment is $7,831 expiring in 2020. The new owner can decide whether to re-enroll back into the CRP, graze it, or farm the property after the current CRP contract expires this fall. Good fencing is found on over approximately 70% of the perimeter. An easement off County Road L leads you to the northeast edge of the property. All of the seller's minerals will transfer with the sale. Contact the land specialist today for more details about this great opportunity. Broker/Agent ownership interest.
- 40 miles east of Byers, 52 miles from Bennett, and 72 miles from Denver
- 302.5 acres of CRP with an annual payment of $7,831. Contract until 2020
- East Fork Plumb Bush Creek bed meanders through the east side of the property
- Property is approximately 70% fenced
- Located in GMU 100
- Antelope, mule deer, whitetail deer, and upland bird hunting.
- Annual property taxes of $539
- All of Seller’s mineral rights will transfer to buyer
County Road L, Lot #WP001
Last Chance, Colorado 80757