East Central GA Hunting Property For Sale
Serious hunters looking for exceptional hunting property need to come check out Little Sweetwater. There are few places in the Southeast that offer as good or better quality of wildlife found in this area. It is loaded with big deer, turkeys, ducks, doves, rabbits, hogs etc. It can be hunted and enjoyed year round as there is always something to pursue. Named after Sweetwater Creek which flows along the property for over a mile, you will find plenty of fresh water to help draw and keep the abundance of wildlife found here. Native Americans knew the wide variety of resources offered in this area as is evidenced by the large amount of artifacts found on Little Sweetwater. It is conveniently surrounded by large landowners who are very serious about game management and this area has consistently produced very impressive results on account of that. There are numerous landowner initiative programs too for this area which will greatly aid and improve the land. Call today to set up an appointment to view this property!
- Less than 30 minutes southeast of Waynesboro or north of Sylvania, an hour south of Augusta, an hour northeast of Statesboro and about an hour and a half north of Savannah.
- Little Sweetwater has over one mile of frontage along Sweetwater Creek offering pond sites, waterfowl hunting, and fishing opportunities.
- Has roughly two miles of frontage along the county maintained road offering easy acces to it. It is also kept secured behind two very good gates.
- Has several existing food plots on the property which could be expanded or more could be easily installed.
- The majority of the planted pines have recently been clearcut but there is still some acreage of longleaf pines as well as hardwoods found along Sweetwater Creek and other areas. As it is right now, it could easily be planted back in pine trees, specifically longleaf pines, with the initiative programs that are available to landowners.
- Power is available on site and there are numerous spots to build a hunting cabin.
- This farm hunts much bigger than it is because of how it lays out but also because of the properties that surround it.
- In the last few years several bucks grossing over 170 have been taken in the area.
- Less than a five minute drive to the public boat ramp on the Savannah River.
Girard, Georgia 30426