Recreational And Investment Tract In Eastern Georgia
This property has a good stand of seven-year-old loblolly pine, one-year-old longleaf pine, mixed pine/hardwoods as well as open land creating multiple investment opportunities as well ways to utilized the land for hunting. It is bordered by paved highway to the south and a county maintained dirt road to the north and east. This allows for very easy access. There is a major powerline running through the property which could be utilized for large food plots or for a dove field. The powerline also creates the ability for solar farming as is evidenced by one adjacent to the property already. There are several house sites on the property. All in all, it would make for a very good recreational and investment tract.
- Little over an hour southwest of Augusta and two hours east of Atlanta
- Power, well water and phone line are already on the property
- Bordered by paved road to the south and county maintained road to the east and north
- Several exisiting foodplots currently on the property. The powerline running through the property would make for a very good food plot or dove field
- Property holds an abundance of wildlife making for very good hunting
- Very strong possibility of obtaining a solar farm lease as powerline runs through property which would be a nice source of income
- Gated entrance
- There is an existing utility barn on the property as well as an old house with value heart pine lumber in it
Mill creek Church Rd.
Gibson, Georgia GA