Recreational Property With Homesite Potential And Timber Investment
Whether you’re looking for a homesite, timber investment, or a fantastic recreational property this tract has a little bit of everything. With 65+/- acres in 3-4-year-old loblolly pines bordering 45+/- acres of hardwood/pine mixture surrounding a 5.5-acre pond provides great hunting and fishing value. Little Tired Creek runs from north to south through the property. Conveniently located 3 miles south of Cairo and 32 miles from Tallahassee. The investment potential is high on this tract, so don’t wait around! Call to schedule your appointment today!!!
- 3 +/- miles south of Cairo
- 32 +/- miles from Tallahassee
- 65 +/- acres of 3-4 year old Loblolly Pines
- 45 +/- acres of hardwoods/pine mix
- 5.5 +/- acre pond
- Little Tired Creek flows through the property
- Road frontage on Hadley Ferry Road and Pine Park Road
- 4.5 +/- acre hay field
- 76 +/- acres of this tract is pending. Please call listing agent for details.
Pine Park Road, Lot#WP03
Cairo, Georgia 39828