Timber And Hunting Property For Sale In Eastern Georgia
PRICE REDUCED! Green acres is the place to be! Located down a private drive, this tract would be the perfect location for a home or weekend getaway. It has an absolutely beautiful hardwood drain on it that offers great hunting as well as just some peaceful relaxation. Surrounded by woods on a gently sloped land, you could literally pick just about anywhere you wanted to build a house although there is already a very nice equipment shed on site.
- Just over an hour north of Augusta.
- Very close to Clarks Hill Lake
- Has a beautiful stand of hardwoods along the branch that runs along throughout the property which make for excellent deer hunting
- Timber was cut 10-12 years but is pretty well stocked with pines which will be ready to thin in a few years
- Beautiful white and red oaks scattered throughout the property
- Very nice 24x36 equipment shed on site which would be great for storing a boat or other belongings
- The access road is scheduled to be widened and then maintained by the county much more regularly giving good access to the property
Green Acres Road
Lincolnton, Georgia 30817