Excellent Homesite Bordering Oconee National Forest Near Eatonton
- Interactive Map
OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE!! Unbelievable Homesite with acreage in the heart of lake country!! With over 4,000 feet of road frontage along Godfrey Road and Martin Mill Road. This property has multiple home sites ready and waiting!! Convenient to Atlanta for your Entertainment, Recreation within walking distance available on Oconee National Forest & Little River Archery WMA, and plenty of Fun in the Sun on Lake Sinclair or Lake Oconee. It doesn’t get any better than this...This property has it all!! Bordering Oconee National Forest with surrounding hardwoods and habitat provides excellent hunting opportunities for abundant wildlife. The area is known to produce trophy whitetail deer and turkey. The extensive interior road system makes it a breeze to access any area of the property. Give me a call today to set up your own private tour.
- Located 2 +/- miles from downtown Eatonton and convenient to Atlanta
- Over 2000’ +/- of road frontage along Godfrey Rd.
- Over 2000’ +/- of road frontage on Martin Mill Rd.
- Borders 6,000 +/- acres of the Oconee National Forest
- 1.5 +/- miles from 1,200 +/- acres of archery only WMA
- Close to 40,000 +/- acres Cedar creek WMA and 11,000 +/- acre B.F Grant WMA
- Convenient to Lake Oconee and Lake Sinclair
- Natural spring and creek with great pond site
- Diverse mix of wildlife habitat
- Excellent trophy deer and turkey hunting
- Gently rolling terrain with giant white oaks
- Existing food plots and deer stands
- Intensive road system
- Excellent Hunting Investment Recreational property
- Call for your very own private showing
Godfrey Road, Lot#WP03
Eatonton, Georgia 31024