Hunting Tract With Income Potential In Eastern Georgia
There are few types of land, if any, that offer more to the outdoor enthusiast than bottomland hardwoods. This tract of land is the perfect spot for the hunter who enjoys it all: rabbits, duck, deer, turkeys, hogs, etc. You name it, this place has it. While much of the property has recently been clear-cut, given the fertile soil it features, it won't be long until this property is covered in thick bedding areas and forage for the abundance of wildlife already here. If someone is looking for an investment opportunity than they needn't look any further as this land features rich soil and would grow loblolly pine extremely well! There is also a transmission line adjacent to the property and solar companies have already looked at this place for a potential solar farm. Lots of opportunities to be had here!
- Located just south of Sylvania, the piece of property would be ideal for someone living in Savannah, Statesboro, Augusta
- Bordered by a beautiful creek and big hardwoods on the northeastern side of the property which holds many a wood duck and turkey roost
- Has several natural duck holes scattered across the property
- Less than a mile from the Savannah River
- Has an abundance of wildlife on it:deer, turkeys, ducks, hogs, etc.
- Not currently a gate on the property as there was a logging operation going on, but a gated entrance would afford great privacy and security
- Serious income potential from solar farm possibility
- Surrounded by large tracts of well managed land
- Currently in a conservation use program giving big tax break
- Has approximately $50,000 in timber on it currently. The clearcut portion could be easily be planted back into loblolly pines which would thrive in the fertile bottomland soil
Nanny Goat Road
Sylvania, Georgia 30467