Recreational And Hunting Property With Lakes, Ponds And A Home
Have you ever dreamed of walking straight from your front door to your favorite waterfowl blind? How about grilling on your deck with friends or family while catching fish in your own private stocked pond? Maybe kayaking and fishing in the seclusion of your own private lakes or snowmobiling private trails in the winter is more your style. If you want the complete recreation experience without ever leaving your property, this farm has it! Driving up your private drive you will immediately feel as if you are leaving the land of cornfields and entering your own private hunting and fishing oasis. Arriving at the unique newer construction 2 bed, 2 bath cabin, you will immediately feel right at home. The cabin has an open floor plan with raised ceilings perfect for gatherings after a day on the water or duck hunting with your buddies. Two bedrooms and additional living space are located upstairs and the large attached garage can hold all of your equipment and gear. Leaving the cabin will be a new adventure every day with seemingly endless water, timber, brush, and trails at your disposal. There are numerous large and small stocked fishing lakes with two launches for small boats and kayaks. Many islands, shallow points, and brushy banks in the lakes will make it easy to build enough waterfowl blinds for you and all of your friends. A road system runs throughout the property making access to the whole property, tree stands or blinds a breeze. Operating as a campground until recently, there are also numerous campsites and improvements on the property. Even though you won’t want to leave this property, full amenities are located just a couple miles away in Gibson City. If you are looking for the perfect country home, hunting farm, or weekend retreat do not let this one get away. You will not find another one in the area like it!
- Newer 2 bed/2 bath cabin style home with open floor plan, large attached garage, and fireplace
- Large deck attached to the home overlooking one of the many lakes
- Seemingly endless private lakes and ponds stocked with bass, crappie, bluegill, and catfish
- Established gravel road system giving full access to the farm
- Endless opportunities for waterfowl and deer hunting, fishing, kayaking, 4 wheeling, and camping
- Previously run as a campground with 35 campsites renting for $2,500 per year for campers
- Potential for a hunt/fish club, campground, weekend retreat, or permanent home.
- Minutes from Gibson City with full amenities
524 E. 200 N. Road, lot #WP001
Gibson City, Illinois 60936