Deer And Turkey Hunting Tract In Secluded Location Near Fieldon
- Interactive Map
PRICE REDUCED!! This all timber tract provides the seclusion that all big bucks desire. The long timbered ridges are also excellent areas for turkeys to roost! This area is well known for producing top-end whitetails including a buck that is one of the largest in state history. The deep hollows have what it takes to hold deer, and there are food sources in multiple directions around this property. A couple of the long ridges could be cleared for long and narrow food plots that could improve the property and hunting opportunities. The timber was marked and select cut by a state forester in 2017, and there is a forestry plan in place to keep the taxes low. In addition to the low taxes, many new trails make accessing the property much more accessible and browse for the deer will greatly improve. Access is excellent off Beaver Lake Road, and there are a few areas that would be ideal building sites for a cabin or home. This property is also located near two state parks where some hunting is allowed if you desire. Call for details and other options for dividing the property.
- All timber property with great access off Beaver Lake Road
- Excellent area for deer and turkey hunting
- Deep hollows that hold big bucks
- Excellent surrounding habitat
- Areas to build a home or cabin
- Secluded location
- Enrolled in forestry program to keep property taxes low
- Property was marked and select cut by a state forester in 2017
- Great trail system
- Long timbered ridges
- 76 total acres available, call for details and other options for dividing the property.
Beaver Lake Road, Lot #WP003
Fieldon, Illinois 62031