Hunting, Ag And Rec Farm With ROI In East Central IL
- Interactive Map
Great hunting and recreation farm with ROI. Drive down your dead-end road and enter your own piece of paradise. Stocked pond with all the amenities ready to set up the camper. Multiple electric hookups and rural water, so park your own or rent out spaces for additional income. Retired grain bins could be turned into additional living space or tons of dry storage. This farmer-owned property has received the top level of care and management. The current owner enjoys hunting as much as he does farming, and he has established a multiyear crop rotation with yearly inter-seeding of wildlife friendly cover crops. Great habitat and neighboring landowners who are committed to managing for big bucks gives this property excellent potential to grow and hold big deer. Established CRP buffer strips, tucked away kill plots, and man-made dry weather watering holes help keep deer on the property. Lots of acorn producing oak trees give that added habitat needed for prime turkey hunting. Current landowner/farmer is interested in continuing to farm the property which would guarantee income. Give me a call to discuss the details of this farm and to schedule a private showing.
- 35.39 acres +/- tillable with ability to bring in $6,000 per year in income
- 3.14 acres of CRP bringing in $588 per year in income
- Multiple camper hookup sites with electric and rural water
- Dead end road
- Stocked pond
- Erosion has been treated with tile and dry dams as well as CRP buffer strips
- Great potential for big bucks and plenty of turkey
- 40 minutes from Springfield
- 1.5 hours from St.
- Average PI 113
Modesto, Illinois 62667