World Class Hunting And Fishing Strictly Managed Northwest Of The Hunt Club
Located off of County Line Road and Blackstump Road lays this once in a lifetime opportunity for the passionate hunter. This farm is the northwest block of the 7350 acres Hunt Club just north of Percy IL. The Hunt Club has been in business for 32 years, offering their clients World Class hunting and fishing opportunities. Most of the clients have killed the buck of a lifetime right here. There has been over 20 confirmed 200” plus whitetail harvested off the Hunt Clubs farm with 8 coming off the block currently for sale. The waterfowl hunting is top notch with Lake C holding as many as 50,000 ducks each season. The fishing in the 300 m/l acres of lakes the farm provides is top notch as well, with largemouth bass 11 pounds being caught before. This property offers some of the best if not the best hunting opportunities the Midwest has to offer. The farm also offers approximately 345 acres of tillable land currently in a corn and bean rotation, 500 plus acres of hardwood timber, 300 m/l acres of lakes, with the balance being in grazing land and retired coal mine land. The coal mine land provides some of the best wildlife habitat imaginable. The farm offers numerous beautiful lodge or home building sites in the middle of the farm or closer to one of the roads and electric is available around the farm. If you are looking for your own personal wildlife paradise that has been managed to offer the best fair chase hunting opportunities available then this is definitely an offering you should check out. Very rarely does the opportunity to own a property this size next to 4350-acre neighbors come available in the Midwest. If you would like to make this property yours then contact Jeff Heil today for more information and to set up your own private tour.
- 1 mile north of Percy IL, 1 hour southeast of St. Louis, 1 hour 45minutes northwest of Paducah KY, 4 hours 45 minutes southwest of Chicago
- 2875 contiguous acres, with a 4350-acre neighbor on the south and east borders, this is the northwest block of what is now the Hunt Club
- Strictly managed to produce 200” whitetail for over 30 years. Approximately 25 shooting houses all set up in proven locations. Most of the clients have killed their “Buck of a lifetime” right here
- 300 acres of strip pit lakes providing great waterfowl hunting, fishing, and boating opportunities
- Numerous waterfowl pits, with leveed areas designed to pump out of the lakes to flood planted grain. The lakes are so deep they rarely freeze
- Fabulous turkey, quail, and dove hunting as well
- Approximately 345 acres of tillable land in corn and soybean rotation
- 500 plus acres of hardwood timber
- Balance of the property is old coal mine land that has turned into some of the best wildlife habitat imaginable
- Numerous spots with breathtaking views which would be great spots for a lodge or home
Percy, Illinois 62272
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.