Quiet And Peaceful Hunting Property In East Central Indiana
This location is so remote, quiet and peaceful that you might forget you’re in Indiana! Located at the end of a dead end road this property needs a new entry lane created to allow the best access into the heart of the ground. But once that’s done you will be in heaven with the nearly 8-1/2 acres of hidden and winding fields surrounded by big timber. The fields are currently used for hay production but are level enough to be row-cropped and put into food plot production. This area grows giant bucks and loads of wild turkeys and this layout will allow you to enjoy incredible hunting for the best this land has to offer. With good timber value, it also offers possible long-term timber management strategies for ROI. A great balance of tillable, timber and “brushy” early successional growth, this area attracts and holds lots of wildlife and any habitat work will only further enhance this awesome property. You also have the opportunity to purchase much more adjoining acreage. A must-see. Shown by appointment only.
- Located 1 hour 20 mins from Indianapolis, 1 hour from Cincinnati
- Very remote and private location on a dead end road
- Huge contiguous timber with over 102 + acres of rolling timber, various ages and some interspersed cedar
- 8.4 +/- acres of pasture winding through the center of the property, are incredible food plot locations!
- Approximately 5 acres of overgrown pasture in brush and young timber could be cleared or enhanced
- Year-round flowing creeks offer continuous water supply
- Incredible numbers of wild turkeys offer lots of spring gobbler chasing fun
- Morel mushroom hunting galore
- The management potential here in this block is the best I’ve ever seen in Indiana
- Small game, upland, turkey and deer hunting that will rival anywhere
- Lots of additional adjoining acreage available
- Shown by appointment only
Jim Run Road, Lot#WP001
Metamora, Indiana 47024