Wonderful Tract Full Of Wildlife And Recreational Opportunities
Wonderful piece of Posey county that is full of wildlife and recreational opportunities. The property has great hunting potential. Borders agriculture on three sides and water on the fourth side. There is a small slough on the property that would be good for duck hunting. The deer sign is abundant throughout the property. There is a quality stand of timber in the back half. The property host an oil well that can produce income to the owner. There is also some tillable acres that earns money that covers the tax bill. This property sits conveniently 10 minutes west of Mt. Vernon, and 40 minutes to Evansville.
Directions to Access Property:
Head west out of Mt. Vernon on Hwy 62. Go north on Raben Rd. Go approximately 1/2 mile to 875 S and turn right and access lane will be 1/4 on the right.
- Great hunting and recreational tract of land
- Oil well lease
- Narrow strip of tillable acres income along timber
- Slough for duck hunting
- Woods makes good funnel along creek for hunting river bottom bucks in a pinch point
- Approx 10 minutes to Mt. Vernon
- Approx 40 minutes to Evansville
- The timber is enrolled into Classified Forest
- Oil well is inactive, and new owner will be involved with future pumping decisions
N Raben Rd., Lot#WP001
Mount Vernon, Indiana 47620