Nice Brick Home With Large Yard And Convenient Location
Here is great opportunity to own a nice rural homestead the first time its ever been offered for sale. It is a well-built brick ranch with a full basement. It features 3 bedrooms an 1-1/2 baths upstairs with a convenient walk-in shower stall in the basement. With a solid foundation, 2 car attached garage, newer roof and windows in recent years, updated bathroom, flooring and some appliances. It’s a very nice home that could be awesome with some basic low-cost updates like carpet and painting. The house itself is set back of the road which gives privacy as well as a nice big front yard and a secluded back yard with some landscaping and a garden area. The view beyond that is very peaceful and serene as well. The remainder of the land includes a small wooded section and tillable farm ground being rented out. With the small section of woods, brush and neighboring woods and cropland, it has made some excellent Deer and Turkey habitat. If you aren’t interested in the hunting opportunities, the property may make a great small farming, horse or livestock property. The tillable land currently being farmed could easily be converted to pasture for horses or livestock. There is also an adjacent 18.75 acres with more wood and farm ground for sale as well. Interested buyers should contact the listing agent, Rob Styka with Whitetail Properties to get the best and most accurate information about the property and purchase options.
- Nice brick home with wood and tillable acreage with more land available to purchase.
- House has been upgraded over the years with a new roof, windows, bathrooms, flooring and mechanicals.
- House has a nice a big yard with lots of trees, landscaping and a garden area.
- All appliances included in this really well-maintained home.
- 2 car attached garage with plenty of room for an additional building or pole barn.
- Conveniently located on State Road 10 in San Perrier but set far back to allow for privacy.
10575 W State Road 10
San Pierre, Indiana 46374