Big Timber Tract In South Central Iowa
One of a kind property located in a killer area for trophy production and very large private landowners! The amount of timber work performed on this tract is 2nd to none that I have ever been on. The future timber value will only go up and up in the years to come and the cover and holding power will only go up in the years to come as well. If you have been looking for that “big timber” farm that will hunt phenomenal you will want to see this one!
- Big timber tract close to Lake Sundown
- Property is located 5 minutes from Moravia and 1.5 hours from Des Moines Metro
- Great building site off paved highway with power and water available at the road
- Entire farm had an extensive timber management plan put together then a TSI accordingly to “release” all crop trees and to thicken up the understory. TSI was performed 4+ years ago. (see pics)
- Entire farm is FULL of quality white oaks with great income potential for years to come!
- 2 ponds on property with one of them being just over 2 acres
- Trail access throughout entire farm (see pics)
- VERY large private landowner tracts in the immediate area with high level QDMA
- Drainages and ditches on property are some of the biggest you will find in Southern Iowa… huge holding power for whitetails!
- Deer and Turkey sign throughout entire property
- Sundown lake (private lake) is only ½ mile from property
Unionville, Iowa 52594