Recreational Farm, Secluded Food Plots And Huge Timber In South Central Iowa
PRICE REDUCED!! In close to 15 years of selling real estate in Southern Iowa, this tract is one of, if not the most beautiful and cleanest properties of this size I have been on and it has produced giant whitetails! The farm has every type of cover you would want in a Southern Iowa farm. The south end is made up of Mature oaks on the hills and ridges, and in the middle portion of the farm you have a big creek flat that is LOADED with walnut timber, on the North side of the creek flat you have South facing slope that is loaded with brush and cedars, tillable and food plots throughout farm, and 2 rock quarry ponds that are loaded with fish. This farm is truly one of those properties, that I do not feel my words can describe how nice of a farm it really is.
- Crown Jewel of Recreational Farms!
- Property located 5 minutes from Osceola and 45 minutes from DSM Metro
- Building site in SW corner has a private driveway with power and water ready to go on the property and the entire build site overlooks an old rock quarry pond! (see pics)
- 38 acres tillable has been “Custom Farmed” for past 3 years
- Property has every type of cover you would want in a Southern Iowa hunting tract to grow, hold, and harvest giant whitetails on a yearly basis
- Timber on the farm is mature and as virgin as they come with THREE standing bids on a select walnut cut for 95-130 walnut trees with an avg of $450 per tree or up to $58,500. At asking price this would reduce the price per acre to $3850
- Owner has harvested a 190” and 167” bucks in past 4 years with very little hunting during that time frame
- Property is surrounded by huge tracts of timber for miles
- Holding power for a farm of this size is off the charts
- Turkey hunting is 2nd to none
250th Ave, WP Lot#001
Osceola, Iowa 50213