Secluded And Tons Of Holding Power Located In South Central Iowa
Southern Clarke County, in my opinion, is hands down the best part of Clarke County for production of B&C caliber whitetails and farms being managed for top end bucks. This farm sits in the middle of a section with some of the best cover and brush you will find anywhere for holding whitetails. Just add food and this farm will hunt well for either bow or gun seasons!
- Property is 10 minutes from Osceola and 45 minutes from Des Moines Metro
- Gnarly farm with tons of holding power located in a highly managed part of the county!
- Farm is very secluded and located at the end of dead-end road
- Power and Water are available with building site on far West end
- 40X60X12 Steel Building built in approx. 2011
- 40 acres currently in hay and or beans with an additional 34 acres of FSA tillable that would require light clearing work to put back into production.
- South end of farm consists of nice hardwoods, the middle part of farm is all South facing with extremely gnarly cover and tons of cedar…. My favorite!!!
- Property lays in the middle of section with very little road frontage
- Established food plots
Osceola, Iowa 50213