HIghly Productive Income Producing Farm Land For Sale In West Central Iowa
It’s not very often that a farm of this caliber is offered for sale publicly. I usually hear of farms like this selling privately to a neighbor, a local operator or an investor after the transaction is complete. I say this because this farm truly “has it all.” This farm is just outside the city limits of Denison so it’s conveniently close to town and local grain markets. The farm is highly productive and has consistently brought in high cash rents even in years when the commodity prices were low. The farm provides upland bird, wildfowl, turkey and deer hunting opportunities, as well as fishing in the +4 and +2 acre, stocked ponds! There are multiple building sites with great rural views that could be sold to offset the investment in this farm. With a 3.47% ROI plus all the intangibles, this farm has to offer I don’t see it lasting long on the market! Showings by appointment only. Please call the Listing Agent for more information about this farm or to schedule a private showing.
- Farm is located north east of Denison city limits in Section 31 of Milford Township
- 79.94 M/L tillable acres with an average weighted CSR2 of 63.2 (AgriData, Inc. 2019)
- Farm is cash rented in 2019 at $260.00 per farmable acre or $20,784.40
- Farm provides a 3.47% return at listing price!
- Farm is open for 2020 farming season
- Farm is accessible with field entrances from M Avenue and 290th St.
- Close to local grain markets and only 3.2 miles from Denison Ethanol Plant
- +4.3 acre and +2.25 acre stocked ponds create additional recreational and fishing opportunities
- The farm is abundant with wild turkeys, geese, pheasants and whitetail deer
- Multiple building sites with great views exist on the property with access to rural water, electricity and fiber optic Internet service
- This farm is designated a Century Farm by the Iowa Department of Agriculture and Stewardship after being owned by the Schneller Family for more than 100 years
- 359 acre Crawford County maintained Yellow Smoke Park is less than 1 mile away from the subject property. The park offers fishing, hiking, camping, boating, picnicking and biking
- 80 miles from Sioux City, 70 miles from Council Bluffs and 120 miles from Des Moines
- Annual Taxes: $2,624.00
Denison Ridge Road, Lot #WP004
Denison, Iowa 51442