Whitetail Hunting Property With CRP Income And a House
- Interactive Map
PRICE REDUCED!!! This farm, for many reasons, is one of my all-time favorites. Tons of field edge, variety of habitats, and excellent access options combined with the quality whitetails consistently found here, make this a truly outstanding Whitetail Property. The elevation change running through the center of the farm and covered with ideal bedding habitat makes this farm hunt much larger than it is, and there are no wind conditions that leave you without multiple locations to hunt effectively. The Turkey River serves as a boundary for much of the property and adds more high-quality recreational opportunities throughout the year. The large percentage of acreage in CRP not only creates a more highly attractive wildlife habitat but also provides a high return on investment not always found on a hunting tract of this quality. The home has a great layout and completes the full getaway experience that your family and guests will fall in love with no matter what the reason is for their visit. The barn is in excellent condition, is currently being used as storage but has excellent potential for many other uses. The current owner placed the food plots, blinds, and tree-stands in very strategic locations that were planned out thoroughly for the low intrusion. Miles of trails connect all these locations and make travel on the farm enjoyable. They do not get more turnkey than this, and the season is right around the corner, so contact me soon to see this fantastic property.
- 109.7 acres of CRP generates $22,706 annually. Contracts will transfer to new owner (contracts available to qualified buyers)
- Approximately 5 miles of mowed trails make all parts of this farm extremely accessible
- Turkey River frontage and access will allow endless water recreational opportunities
- Kayaking, canoeing, fishing and hunting access potential
- Some current and past river channel not included in total acreage (see assessor parcel maps for most accurate source of property boundaries)
- Some video and pictures taken on property may show neighboring property not included in this sale
- 2 bedroom and 2 bath home features over 1000 square feet of living area, has been renovated into a very functional full-time residence as well as hunting cabin
- The Barn has been structurally renovated, has tons of storage area on 2 levels and amazing potential for many other uses
- Food plots are NRCS approved
- Timber is predominately oak walnut and hickory and includes both current and future value through selective cuts
- Area attractions include miles of bike trails, camping opportunities and abundant fishing opportunities for a large variety of species including Smallmouth Bass, Trout , Walleye, Pike and Catfish
- This area is well known for World Class Whitetails and this farm has consistent history with some quality animals
- Large turkey, wild pheasant and countless other bird species present
- Newer 24x 36 detached garage keeps your vehicles clean and dry
- Diverse habitats including tall warm season grasses, thick river bottom willow thickets and hardwood ridges and side-hills
- Banks blinds, tree-stands and shooting houses are strategically located and ready for the season
6759 275th Street
Clermont, Iowa 52135
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.