Custom Lake Home On Recreational Paradise Close To Omaha Metro
- Interactive Map
Whitetail Properties Real Estate is proud to offer this dynamic property on Blue Lake in Onawa. If you live the outdoors lifestyle and are looking for a turnkey property that provides year-round recreation with the comforts of a custom home and gorgeous lake views, then this is it.
The custom home features a spacious open floor plan with more than 2,900 square feet of high-end finishes. The main level consists of a custom kitchen, family room, two bedrooms and a full bathroom with stackable W/D. The +24’ interior height of the family room was custom engineered to maximize window size for unobstructed lake views. The second level is currently an open loft with two king sized beds. However, it is pre-plumbed to be converted into a true master bedroom with full bath and walk-in closet. The lower level is all about fun and entertainment! Watch a ball game at the built-in bar, shoot pool, play ping pong, throw some bags or just hang out. The basement ceilings are 10’ tall and make this area feel exceptionally large. The possibilities for this space are endless. Every detail of this home was well thought out and no expenses were spared.
This property checks every box for the outdoor enthusiast: boating, skiing, wakeboarding, ATV riding, swimming, tubing, fishing, deer & waterfowl hunting and all the included benefits of having a lake front property.
This is the type of legacy property where true memories are made with our closest family and friends. For more information or to schedule a private showing of this amazing property, please call the listing agent today. Showings by appointment only.
- +2,900 square foot custom ½ log home built in 2012
- Home features 3BD/2BA and zoned radiant heating in the kitchen, bathroom and basement
- Beautiful open kitchen with custom hardwood cabinets and quartz countertops and backsplashes.
- Picture windows in the Great room have independent electric blinds with wireless remotes
- High-end Pella doors and windows throughout home
- Low maintenance tile in the Great room/kitchen and stained concrete in the basement
- Electric boiler zoned radiant heat and forced air heat and A/C
- Custom fabricated steel deck railing on a large 12’ x 40’ southerly facing deck
- 24’ x 30’ detached garage with concrete floor, electricity and overhead door opener
- 52’ x 65’ metal pole building with water, electricity, concrete floors and overhead door openers; with large overhead doors on each end, this pull-through design is great for boat, trailer, camper, RV and tractor storage
- More than 950 feet of lake frontage on Blue Lake
- The floating EZ Dock is more than 280’ long; this extra length ensures plenty of water depth at the end of the dock for the boat lift, swimming, diving and fishing
- This property is located at the north end of Blue Lake and just into the No Wake zone, an ideal location that keeps boat traffic to a minimum and limits it mostly to small fishing boats accessing the shallow water to the west of the property boundary
- Paved road access from Co Hwy K-42 – NO GRAVEL
- 20.75 Acres of CRP has re-established a variety of trees on the property and a shallow-water pond that provides some excellent duck and goose hunting opportunities along the convergence of the Central and Mississippi Flyways
- There is an excellent location to add either a temporary or permanent waterfowl hunting blind that overlooks the pond. With electricity close by, you could add a bubbler or heater to ensure open water for the ducks during the coldest of fall temperatures
- The property comes with two elevated tower blinds strategically placed for easy access and to take advantage of prevailing winds. Although this property is under 40 acres, there is a history of some giant bucks cruising through this farm during the rut. The establishment of annual/perennial food plots could nearly guarantee encounters with big bucks in November and December.
- Only 60 short miles from Omaha, NE and less than 40 miles from Sioux City, IA
- Located in Section 35 of Lincoln Township (35-84N-46W)
- Zoned: Residential and Ag Land
- Annual Taxes: $4,518.00
21056 K-42 County Highway
Onawa, Iowa 51040
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.