Bottom Ground Tillable And Quality Timber In South Central Iowa
Big rec. farms with bottom ground tillable, great income, and giant chunks of quality timber in today’s market are very few and far between. This farm is exactly that! As you drive around this farm is just keeps going and going and going. Every ridge top you come to on this farm, has another giant panoramic view that Southern Iowa is so well known for. I have sold multiple farms that adjoin this tract OR sit right across the road and I can tell you with certainty that this neighborhood has great supporting management minded neighbors. IF you have been in the market for a BIG tract with all the goodies to grow giant whitetails, great income, management, and a big shop with living quarters you will want to check this one out!
- Large combo tract with shop and living quarters
- Property is 5 minutes from Moravia, 20 minutes from Albia, and 1.5 hours from Des Moines Metro
- Soap creek runs through entire farm and 4 ponds on property
- Approx. 200 acres tillable currently rented at $150 acre or $30,000 annual. Avg CSR2 on tillable acres is 48 with over 50 of the tillable acres in high quality bottom ground.
- Approx. 22.59 acres CRP paying $1,789 until 2026
- 60X80 steel building built in approx. 2011 with 16X60 finished or 960 square feet of living quarters. Living quarters has 2 bed, 2 bath and open family room and kitchen. (see pics)
- ¼ mile private driveway to shop and living quarters…. Very secluded!
- BIG timber throughout the entire farm with the creek bottoms being loaded with walnut and the top ground being primarily Oak timber. (see pics)
- Great access to any part of the farm!
- Farm lays GIANT for 513 acres with all the rolling ridges throughout the farm.
- Deer and turkey sign as abundant as you will find anywhere
- Great track record of management and harvest over the past 10 years
- Tremendous habitat!!!!!
Moravia, Iowa 52571