Combo Tract With Established Food Plots In South Central Iowa
This is a perfect layout for a farm of this size. You have good income/food sources from the tillable acres and the thick timber runs right down the gut of the farm. SE corner access allows for easy access when hunting and the farm has a small creek and a nice pond in the timber for water sources. I have sold farms in 3 directions of this tract and can attest that management in the surrounding area is great!
- Combo tract with very little road frontage and located in highly managed neighborhood
- Property is located 5 mins from Moravia, 20 mins from Albia & 1.5 hours from Des Moines
- Property is being offered as a split off the Monroe 513 (see trail pics on Monroe 513 listing
- Power and Water available at the road with great building site!
- 1 pond and 1 small creek make up the water sources
- Approx. 37 acres tillable currently rented at $150 acre or $5,500 annual
- Big timber on 2 sides of property
- Established food plots
- Property has been managed for past 10 years
- Extremely thick cover
- Farm access is from SE corner
- Property has been hunted very lightly for past 5 years (call for details)
Moravia, Iowa 52571