Large Combo Farm With Shop And Living Quarters In South Central IA
Big rec. farms with bottom ground tillable, great income, and giant chunks of quality timber in today’s market are very few and far between. This farm is exactly that! As you drive around this farm it just keeps going and going. Every ridge top you come to on this farm has another giant panoramic view that Southern Iowa is so well known for. I have sold multiple farms that adjoin this tract OR sit across the road and I can tell you without a doubt that this neighborhood has great supporting management minded neighbors. If you have been in the market for a big tract with all the goodies needed to grow and hold giant whitetails, with great income, management, big shop, and living quarters you will want to check this one out!
- Large combo tract with large shop and living quarters
- Property is 5 mins from Moravia, 20 mins from Albia & 1.5 hours from Des Moines
- Soap creek runs through entire farm with 3 ponds for water sources
- 170 acres tillable currently rented at $150 acre or $25,500 annual. Avg. CSR2 is over 49 with 50 of the tillable acres in high quality bottom ground.
- 22.59 acres CRP paying $1,789 until 2026
- 60X80 steel building built in 2011 with 16X60 finished (960 sq ft) into living quarters. Living quarters has 2 bed 2 bath and open family room and kitchen. (see pics)
- ¼ mile private driveway to shop and living quarters…. Very secluded!!!
- Big timber throughout the entire farm with the creek bottoms being loaded with walnut trees and the top ground being primarily oak timber.
- Great access to any part of the farm
- Farm lays huge with all the rolling ridges throughout the farm.
- Deer and turkey sign as abundant as you will find anywhere
- Property has been managed for over 10 years
- Tremendous habitat
- Property is being split from Monroe 513 listing (see Monroe 513 listing for full property details)
6871 275th Street
Moravia, Iowa 52571