Turn-Key Whitetail And Turkey Hunting Farm With Cabin In Southeast IA
This is one of the most beautiful properties you’ll find, and it has a super nice shed with high-end living quarters. The combination of high hardwood ridges, winding creek bottoms, and small secluded fields are perfect for growing, holding, and harvesting whitetails and this property is in a neighborhood that has produced some giant bucks over the years. There are approximately 20 acres of food plots, two stocked ponds, two nice creeks that converge in the property, and great access from the east, west, and south. A nice road system allows access to the entire property from the cabin also. This farm is in the Des Moines River Valley, and there are literally thousands of acres of connecting timber. The rut hunting should be incredible, and with good food plots, you could draw in lots of deer in during the late season. If you’re looking for an incredible turn-key whitetail and turkey hunting farm with nice ponds and a cabin, you’ll want to take a look at this property! Call me with questions or to schedule a showing.
- Located about 5 miles northeast of Keosauqua just on the north side of the Des Moines River
- There is a 40 x 64 machine shed with 23 x 40 area finished into very nice living quarters
- Beautiful kitchen with custom cedar cabinets, a loft with space for 2-3 beds, large full bath with a washer and dryer
- The shed area is 41 x 40, has concrete floors, and is perfect for storing tractors and other equipment
- Incredible terrain with numerous high hardwood ridges with beautiful views down into the creek bottoms
- Numerous beat down trails and large rubs indicate good deer numbers and plenty of mature bucks use this farm. The owner doesn’t use trail cameras so there aren’t any trail cam pics but I know some nearby neighbors have shot giants in this neighborhood in the past few years.
- Approximately 20 acres of food plots comprised of brassicas, clover, corn, cereal grains, and alfalfa
- Cedar tree screens have been planted along the boundaries and roads to keep several of these food plots secluded from view
- Timber Stand Improvement work has been done in some areas to enhance bedding habitat and future timber value
- Very nice trail system allows access to the entire property from the cabin
- There are multiple access points on the east, west, and south sides of the properties for accessing different parts of the farm to hunt
- There are 2 good sized stocked ponds on the property, one sits beside the cabin and the other one is secluded in the timber on the east side of the property
- There is a large concrete pad outside the entire south side of the cabin which provides plenty of room for parking multiple vehicles.
- Rural water has been run to the cabin
- Taxes are approximately $1450/year
19940 Pine Trail
Keosauqua, Iowa 52565