Rec/Investment Property In South Central Iowa
This property is a great opportunity at a Rec/Investment piece of land that is very close to the Des Moines Metro. Quality soils with great return, river bottom timer, and killer hunting make this an attractive farm to own!
- Combo farm with quality soils only 30 minutes from Des Moines Metro
- Approx. 38.5 acres tillable with cash rent of approx. $8000 year
- Tillable acres carry a 58 CSR2 avg and a 68 CSR1 avg
- Tillable drains well and has been tiled
- Great access to tillable acres with major roads on 2 sides
- Timber is river bottom ground with abundance of mature hardwoods including a fair amount of walnut
- Deer and Turkey sign is very abundant throughout the entire farm (see pics)
- Seller has standing bid on a hunting lease for $3700 to make a total income of $11,700 year
- Big Sections and Big Timber in all directions with solid management in the immediate area
- South River flows through the farm and the South River corridor is one of the better in Warren County for production of trophy class whitetails.
Saint Marys, Iowa 50241