ROI Property With Recreational Opportunities In South Central Iowa
This property is a unique chance to own an investment farm very close to the Des Moines Metro and it will give a new owner great opportunity for recreational purposes. The farm is full of deer, pheasant, quail, and all the small game in Southern Iowa. One of the best attributes of this farm outside of great return is that there are well over 200 acres directly across the river that is strictly NO HUNTING and the vast majority of those acres are heavy timber! If you are looking for a great ROI property with some plenty of acres to play on this is one you will want to see.
- Property is located less than 10 minutes from Des Moines and Indianola
- Great Investment Property with Rec. opportunities
- Excellent deer hunting with hundreds of NO HUNTING acres across the river!!!
- 68.7 acres CRP @ $262.32 acre or $18,021 yearly until 2025
- G24 Highway frontage
- Power and Water available at the road
- Potential Building Sites
- 68 acres CRP carries a 58 CSR2 average
- Deer sign throughout the farm
- Middle River is a very well know trophy producing corridor and this river makes up the entire South property line
- Pheasant and Quail abundant on property (I personally seen and heard many pheasants and quail while walking the property)
Indianola, Iowa 50125