Thick Timber And Income Producing Property In South Central IA
- Interactive Map
This tract is located in an area that flat out produces giants year after year! I have sold multiple farms in this pocket of Warren County and all my clients are very happy with the production and caliber of whitetails it pumps out. This farm has a brand new CRP contract paying a very high rate per acre and it allows more acres to be in food plots than any other CRP program out there. The timber/cover is extremely thick and all South facing slope. This tract has everything you can ask for in a farm of this size, good income, no road frontage, gnarly cover with deep ditches, food plots, and a proven supporting neighborhood!
- Property is only 40 mins from Des Moines Metro
- 24 acre CRP @ $5,614 annual until 2028
- Property is only ½ mile off paved highway G76
- Approx. 10 acres of tillable could be used for income, food plots, or alfalfa
- Entire property is South facing slope
- Extremely thick timber throughout entire farm
- Very deep ditches on property
- Multiple pond building sites
- NO ROAD FRONTAGE!
- Upland birds on property
- Great home building site located ¼ mile off road and very secluded
200th Ave, Lot WP#001
Lacona, Iowa 50166