100% Cropland Tract In Northwest Kansas
This productive tract of 100% cropland is located in the far Northwest corner of Kansas within a short distance of the Nebraska and Colorado State lines. This property features approximately 225 acres of level tillable land with very little slope throughout most of the acreage. Fertile silt loam soils allow for maximum crop production and there is excellent access to the land - located within 2 miles of Highway 27. 100% of the mineral rights are included in the sale of the property only further adding to the great investment potential. This property has all the right details to be a top producing tract of farmland for this area and should be a great addition to your current farming operation or investment portfolio. Contact the land specialist today for more details on this excellent tract of fertile Northwest Kansas farmland!
- Located approximately 12 ½ miles Northwest of St. Francis, KS along BB Road.
- Only 2 miles East of HWY 27 and 3 miles South of the Nebraska state line
- 100% cropland
- 225 +/- acres of productive tillable land with fertile silt loam soils
- 90 acres currently planted to wheat. Buyer will take possession of these acres upon harvest of wheat
- 135 acres wheat stubble. Buyer will take possession of these acres upon date of closing
- Soil Types: Keith silt loam 0-1% slope, 101.78 acres; Ulysses silt loam 1-3% slope, 85.29 acres; Colby silt loam 3-6% slope, 32.92 acres; Colby silt loam 6-15% slope, 5.64 acres
- Seller believe to own 100% of the mineral rights. All of the Sellers mineral rights will pass to the Buyer upon date of closing
- Legal Description: 225 +/- acres within Section 23, Township 1 South, Range 41 West in Cheyenne County, KS. Exact legal description to be determined upon completion of survey prior to date of closing
- 4 ½ miles SE of Haigler, NE; 19 miles from Wray, CO
Co Road BB, Lot #WP001
Saint Francis, Kansas 67756