Multi-Use Hunting Property In South Central Kansas
Just listed is this great multi-use hunting property with CRP income, deer hunting, and upland bird hunting. This farm has blacktop access and is conveniently located just a few miles from Coldwater for fuel and groceries. The land around Coldwater Kansas is known as some of the best deer hunting in the state but is also known for its exceptional quail and upland bird hunting. The quail in this area of the state and this part of Comanche County, in particular, has maintained excellent quail numbers the last 4 years or so and it is not unusual to flush large numbers of coveys per day hunting this area. This farm will provide a great opportunity for the serious quail or pheasant hunter and probably produce a few great deer to boot. The farm has had frequent trail pictures of quality bucks with age and great genetics which can be supplemented with some food plots and hunting blind placement. For the investment minded buyer, it also provides some great CRP income with 288 acres enrolled until 2020 and 2021 paying $8,660 annually. Take in the Western Kansas lifestyle on this property by riding horses, doing a little hunting, or just enjoying all that this quite country parcel has to offer. Mineral rights are intact and negotiable.
- Located 2 ½ hours SW of Wichita; 5 ½ hours SW of Kansas City; 4 hours N of Amarillo, TX; 4 hours NW of Oklahoma City, OK
- Great CRP income with possible mineral interest in an active productive area
- Property offers a combination great upland bird and deer hunting with fantastic genetics in this area
- Area is thick with quail producing daily bag limits
- This farm sits in an excellent big deer area. Several world class bucks, including a 200” typical giant in 2012, have been taken within very close proximity of this property
- CRP contracts on this property total 288 approx. acres ending in 2020 and 2021. The annual income is approx. $8,660.
- Mineral interest are negotiable, this is a very productive area for gas and oil production
- Property is part of a total 640/acre tract and can be purchased as a whole
Kansas Hwy #1, Lot #WP001
Coldwater, Kansas 67029