High Fence Hunting Destination In Southwest Kansas
- Interactive Map
Here is an excellent opportunity to purchase and own a highly reputable turnkey high fence hunting destination within the plains of Southwest Kansas only 20 miles from famous Dodge City. Dodge City Exotic Hunting is the premiere high fence trophy hunting ranch in the Sunflower State and has been the source of repeat hunting clients year after year, from all across the nation. This 162-acre ranch features over 135 acres within an 8 ft galvanized high fence (1.80 miles of fence), a 12x64 fully furnished lodge, and is fully equipped with hunting blinds, stands, feeders, as well as a large network of satisfied clients to begin filling the schedule right away. Many improvements to the ranch enable a very unique hunting experience with miles of mature cedar windbreaks, tall grasses, a pond, and multiple setups in place to lead to a very successful hunt. The ranch has specialized in a wide variety of exotic animal hunts over the years including aoudad, oryx, blackbuck, rams, Ibex cross, and Catalina – just to name a few. Dodge City Exotics has also been a great destination for excellent upland bird hunting right in the heart of Kansas pheasant country. Nearby Dodge City provides a host to many options for entertainment, dining, retail, and additional lodging if needed. The opportunities provided by this farm are endless with the option to carry on the name and operation of the current business or to build your own dream on the ranch. Everything is set up for success on this fine property and the current owner is even willing to help with the transition by showing the new owner the ropes over the first few months. Contact the listing agents for more info related to the ranch including animal harvest photos, financial records, and more info related to the property.
- Turnkey high fence hunting operation – Dodge City Exotic Hunting
- Over 1.80 miles of 8 ft tall galvanized high fence. Encompassing approximately 135 acres.
- 1.6 +/- miles of cedar wind breaks planted for shelter and cover for wildlife
- 1/2 acre stocked fishing pond (bass & catfish) provides water for wildlife as well
- 12 x 64 ft fully furnished lodge with heat and air, 1000 gal septic tank, and 550 gal water storage tank. Lodge sleeps up to 8 people.
- Garage used for skinning and processing, as well as parking utility vehicle, etc. Includes multiple winches and hanging racks.
- 3 King Ranch hunting blinds included: 2 elevated and 1 on the ground
- 2 tree stands
- 1 tripod stand
- 2 timed feeders
- 1 free choice feeder
- Several bulk feeding troughs
- Nearly 15 acres unfenced provides access around the perimeter of property. Commonly baled annually providing additional income from hay sales.
- All of Sellers mineral rights will transfer to the Buyer. Seller believes to own 1/2 the mineral rights.
- Contact listing agents for trophy animal harvest photos
- Upon request financial information can be provided. Serious inquiries only.
- 20 miles from Dodge City, KS. 2.5 hours from Wichita, KS. 4 hours from Oklahoma City, OK. 4 hours from Amarillo, TX.
11555 Wrangler Road, Lot#WP001
Minneola, Kansas 67801