Diverse Farm In Northeast KS
- Interactive Map
Situated in Northeast Kansas just two miles east of the Jackson and Pottawatomie county line lies this dynamite hunting tract. This farm is an exceptionally diverse mix of hardwood timbered creek bottom, fertile tillable farm ground, and scrub brush cedar thickets. This property has everything needed to hold large numbers of whitetail and turkey each and every year. Little Cross Creek meanders and winds through the right-center of the farm from North to South providing year-round water and acting as an excellent travel corridor for deer. Rarely are tracts of land this size one hundred percent huntable. This farm lays out beautifully for both archery and rifle hunters and is turn-key ready for your hunt of a lifetime. Enjoy the downtime with family and friends and get out of the elements in the super comfortable 40x30 round top building. The building is fully insulated and equipped with heating and air conditioning. If you’re in the market for high caliber all hunting tract you simply cannot afford to miss this place. Call the listing agent today. This farm will be shown by appointment only.
- Approximately 80 tillable acres and 25 acres in native grass generating $9,500 per year in cash rent. There are additional opportunities on the West side of the farm to put up more hay. The soils are also very suitable for additional food sources through food plots
- The Fully insulated 40x30 round top building is the perfect hunting cabin. This building is extremely efficient thanks to the spray foam insulation and 6inch concrete floors. Putting the insulation on the outside of the building leaves a very clean yet cozy finish on the inside. The building is hooked up to rural water and is on a septic system. The stamped concrete porch on the back is an excellent place to gather for dinner or catch the sunrise and watch the wildlife with your favorite coffee. This porch is also part of the building’s foundation and could easily be converted into additional building space should you need the extra room. There are pear, apple and cherry trees in the front yard to satisfy even the sweetest of sweettooths
- The farm is extremely accessible through a network of well-maintained trails. These trails will allow you to get to your favorite hunting spot quickly and quietly as well as having access to the farm on 3 sides
- This offering is truly turn-key. There are 3 tower blinds, over a dozen ladder stands and a ground cabin strategically placed across the farm, literally all you need to do this fall is show up and hunt
- Down the way from the round top building and just off the creek sits a beautiful old barn. This barn has very good bones and has been completely cleaned out from 100 years of use. Someone could convert this barn into a house or living quarters. This old barn is simply in too good of shape to just let go
- 45 minutes from Topeka
- 1 hour and 45 minutes to KCI Airport
1970 178th Rd., Lot #WP001
Delia, Kansas 66418
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.