Hunting And Farming Property In Southwest Kansas
Located in the heart of big deer country near the Kiowa and Comanche County line this farm sets right in that area where big boys roam. With numerous big ranches in close proximity, this property is rewarded with solid local age structure based on neighboring large ranch management. The grass on the property is in excellent shape and is thick cover for deer and upland game or great grazing for a few head of cattle. Water is on the property via windmill that is currently not in use. Upland birds, especially quail in this area, have been on the rise the last few years and this property should be a solid farm for wing-shooting. A big draw runs through the middle of the farm as well which deer travel consistently. The current owners have implemented a blind and feeder with many deer caught on camera. If you are in the market for an inexpensive property to hunt upland game and deer give us a call to set up a private showing.
- 5 miles south of Greensburg
- 50 miles southwest of Dodge City, 115 miles west of Wichita, 82 miles north of Woodward, OK
- Grass is thick and in great shape
- Potential cattle income with perimeter fencing in great shape
- Windmill on the property provides water
- Many deer travel through and take cover on the property
- Tower blind and feeder are set up and ready to hunt.
- Great farm for upland game hunting
- Believed to be 100% minerals will transfer to the buyer
- 2018 Taxes were $86.10
KC X St., Lot #WP001
Haviland, Kansas 67059