100% Tillable Land In Northwest Kansas
This excellent parcel of land is located within a few miles of Webster Reservoir in Northwest Kansas and consists of 100% cropland acres! With its excellent soil types (over 90% Class II & III silt loams) and minimal slope, this property has been a major crop producer for the current owners. This area is known for growing high yielding milo and wheat crops and the upland bird and deer hunting is as good as anywhere. With power readily available to the property and many level areas with good access, this property would also make a great location for constructing a country home or cabin near Webster Reservoir and all the recreational opportunities it has to offer. There are several public hunting areas nearby and public fishing at the reservoir. The land bordering this tract holds an abundance of wildlife and several whitetail deer feeders on this property when planted to a crop. Whether you are interested in purchasing your first farm or expanding your current farming operation, this property demands your attention. Contact the listing agent today for more information on this great Northwest Kansas farm property!
- Located 5 ½ miles East of Damar, KS along P Road. Only 2 ½ miles South of Webster Reservoir and the South Fork Solomon River
- 108.74 acres of cropland that is currently planted to wheat. Buyer will take possession of the property after harvest of the wheat crop in the Summer of 2019.
- No farming or grazing leases on the property
- Farmland Soil Types: Harney silt loam 1-3% slope, 65.26 acres; Wakeen-Harney silt loam 3-7% slope, 32.46 acres; Wakeen silt loam 3-7% slope, 10.79 acres; Roxbury silt loam, 0.23 acres
- FSA Base Acres: Contact Agent
- FSA PLC Yield: Wheat, 32; Grain Sorghum, 60
- Sellers has no ownership in the mineral rights. No mineral rights will pass to the Buyer
- Legal Description: 108.74 acres within the NE/4 of Section 19, Township 8 South, Range 19 West in Rooks County, KS. Subject to survey
- Acreage will be subject to a survey before closing. Sellers will be responsible for survey costs
- 45 miles from Hays; 320 miles from Denver, CO; 290 miles from Kansas City
P Road, Lot#WP001
Damar, Kansas 67632