Buildable Multi-Use Property Southwest Of Topeka
Here is a buildable tract with a pond, water meter, newer fencing, and a new corral already in place. The owner is willing to split off up to 80 acres off of his existing 150-acre tract subject to survey. The whole 150 acres is also available for sale if desired. The current owner has removed the majority of the trees on the property to maximize its grazing potential. This is NOT reflected in the current google earth aerials, however, its current condition can be seen in the photos. This property has excellent views and a water meter already in place if someone is looking to build. There is a 1/2 acre stock pond on the property with a section of timber still left standing. Located on the corner of Windy Hill Rd, and Missile Base road, this property is Approx. 25 minutes from Topeka and approx. 13 minutes northeast of Eskridge KS. Taxes estimated at $450 annually. The boundaries shown in this listing are approximate as the property has yet to be split. For more information, or to schedule a showing, please give land specialist Billy O’Connor a call.
- Rural water meter already in place, Electric available at the road
- Road frontage on the south and east sides of property
- Cattle corral in place
- New 5 wire fencing
- Majority of large trees have been removed
- Excellent views for building
- 25 minutes from Topeka
- 12 minutes northeast of Eskridge
- 3 minutes North of Keene on WindyHill Road
- Tax estimated to be approx. $450 m/l annually
- Section 26, township 12, range 12E
Missile Base Rd.
Wabaunsee, Kansas 66423