Premier Waterfowl And Deer Farm Joining Boatwright WMA
- Interactive Map
Welcome to Fish Lake Farms, a privately-owned premier waterfowl, whitetail and turkey farm in the heart of the Mississippi Flyway. Sitting just outside of Barlow, this offering is comprised of three separate farms. In total, the Fish Lake Farms has over 50 acres of flooded corn, flooded green timber, lake hunting and 4 miles of levees to manipulate water. The current owner has spared no expense to make Fish Lake Farms the most premier, turn-key hunting farm on the market in the Midwest. The Fish Lake property is 200 acres of flooded green timber, cypress and tupelo swamps and 28 acres of flooded corn. The farm has a levee system over 3 miles long with 8 water control structures, 2 electric meters, multiple wells and 5 hunting blinds. The levees are well manicured and make hunting access and maintenance on the property a breeze. Fish Lake is also part of the property giving you direct access to excellent bass and crappie fishing. Just down the road a short distance is the Lodge Farm. It features a newly built gentleman’s bunkhouse with a commercial-grade kitchen, theater seating and enough beds to sleep 7 adults comfortably. The 1,800 sq. ft. furnished lodge overlooks a 16-acre flooded cornfield with a steel pit right in the center, offering a chance to either hunt or just sit on the back porch and watch the birds work in the afternoons. An 1,890 sq. ft. heated shop has electric roll up doors on two sides and is an ideal place to store boats and decoys in a very organized manner. A large equipment shed was just constructed to keep all of your toys and equipment out of the weather. Down the road about a mile is the third and final tract of 50 acres named the Hartman Farm. There are approximately 9 acres of flooded corn with a new 6” well and another 19 acres of crop on a corn-soybean rotation. The current owner has allowed this property to serve as a resting area for the other two farms so hunting pressure has been very low on this farm.
- Premier waterfowl and deer farm in the Mississippi Flyway
- 72 tillable acres of which 52 can be flooded
- Lodge was built in 2017 and features 1,800SF with two bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Heated 1,890 sq. ft. shop with two overhead electric garage doors
- Large equipment barn beside the lodge
- Nearly 4 miles of well-manicured, gravel levees
- Fish Lake property has 5 blinds, 2 wells, 8 water control structures and 2 electric meters.
- Electric is ran to slough blind and lake blind so you can run ice heaters
- Lodge property has a new 6” well, 20 feet steel pit and two water control structures
- Hartman property has a new 6” well and one stand up duck blind
- All water control structures are built by Osceola Machine Works out of Arkansas
- Habitat is a mix of cypress and tupelo swamps, flooded green timber and crop land
- Bordered by Axe Lake Swamp State Nature Preserve (no hunting) to the north – 458 acres
- All equipment is available to purchase separately
- 30 minutes from Paducah, KY – 2 ½ hours from Nashville, TN – 3 hours from St. Louis, MO
2111 Oldham Road
Barlow, Kentucky 42024
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.