Solid WKY Hunting Tract With Top Notch Habitat And Topography
- Interactive Map
This is a solid hunting tract with a great blend of habitat types and topography! It’s located in an area that’s known for Big Bucks, a good population of Wild Turkey and a high percentage of QDM landowners! The farm has recently undergone a major remodel geared toward Quality Deer Management. Existing food plot acreage has been opened up with edges cleaned and new food plot acreage has been created. The trail system has been groomed with new trails created to provide easy travel throughout the larger timber south of the creek. Some areas of the trail system are wide enough to double as additional food plot acreage! Timber work on the farm includes a select cut within the softwoods & mast producing hardwoods on the southern end of the farm. The select cut has opened up the canopy and will improve security cover in years to come. A large rock bottom creek runs east/west throughout the farm and is a major travel corridor for wildlife in the area. Multiple food plots are located along the creek and are great ambush sites! North of the creek has approximately 31.5+/- acres of large saplings that provide excellent security & bedding cover! The rolling topography has numerous funnels & pinch points throughout the farm. An elevated shooting house sits at the hub of several long shooting lanes that are ideal for Kentucky’s rifle season! A gated entry sits along the road frontage with a large landing area just inside the gate. This area is an ideal building site for a cabin or hunting lodge. To help get your new hunting farm off to the right start, the current owner is willing to plant food plots next spring, establish mineral sites and hang stands for the new owner! If you’re looking for a solid hunting tract with a great blend of habitat types and topography, give us a call today and schedule your private tour!
- Solid hunting tract with great blend of habitat types and topography
- Located in an area known for big bucks and a good population of wild turkeys
- New food plot and trail improvements
- Approximately 7.33 food plot acres throughout the property
- Current owner is willing to plant food plots next spring, create mineral sites and hang stands for the new buyer
- Excellent trail system
- Plenty of thick security and bedding cover
- A large creek flows through the farm
- The creek is a major travel corridor for wildlife in the area
- Good stand of softwoods and mast producing hardwoods
- Rolling topography with numerous funnels and pinch points
- Gated entry
- Ideal cabin or hunting lodge site along the road frontage
- Utilities available along the road frontage
- Adjoins QDM neighbors
- 15 minutes from Marion, KY – 2 ½ hours from Nashville, TN – 3 ½ hours from Louisville, KY
Highway 723, Lot #WP001
Marion, Kentucky 42064
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.