Tillable & Recreational Property With Home In Maysville
- Interactive Map
Coming to auction on May 3rd, 2021 is the Burkholder farm offering 552 +/- total acres with approximately 176 tillable acres in 10 tracts. Tracts 3, 4, 5, 8 & 9 will be sold ABSOLUTE! This diverse farm near Maysville, KY offers a convenient location, tillable income, excellent whitetail hunting, lodge-style home, and outbuildings. Located off AA Highway you can get to downtown Cincinnati or Lexington within 1 hour and 15 minutes. This area is known for trophy-class whitetails and is a zone 1 hunting county. If you're interested in diversifying your assets or a 1031 tax exchange, there's ROI in the form of tillable and/or hunting income if desired. The farm is under a mile from the waters of the Ohio River and provides some dynamic views. Farm soils consist of primarily Lowell-Sandview and Lowell-Faywood silt loam.
Tract 1 - 87 +/- total acres with an approximately 3,000 square foot home, metal building, and 44.8 +/- acres of estimated tillable ground. The home has a lodge-type feel with great western sky views overlooking a 2-acre pond. The home sits back off the blacktop approximately .40 miles with the gravel drive access 550+/- feet from the AA highway.
Tract 2 - 80 +/- total acres with 49.1 +/- estimated tillable acres. This is a mostly tillable tract with wooded draws. This parcel lays well and will make a good addition to any farming operation. If you have an interest in a 1031 tax exchange or to diversify your assets, this parcel is an excellent option. There is a tobacco barn good for storage and a pond on this tract as well. This parcel will be accessed via deeded easement
Tract 2A - 23 +/- total acres with 7.8 +/- estimated tillable acres. This is a phenomenal hunting piece bordered by private non-hunting ground and the tillable ground on tract 2. There is a wooded draw that runs through the center of this parcel with thick cover. Hunting parcels of this size with these assets just don't come available very often in this area. This parcel will be accessed with a deeded easement.
Tract 3 - 36 +/- total acres with 11.45 +/- estimated tillable acres selling absolute. This is a great hunting tract and will add it to your tillable acreage. Parcels with this balance of tillable and secluded hunting very rarely come to market. This parcel will be accessed with a deeded easement
Tract 4 - 151 +/- total acres with 35.32 +/- estimated tillable acres selling absolute. This tract offers the best of both worlds, with dynamite hunting and tillable acres providing income. At less than a mile from the waters of the Ohio River, this parcel is cover in deer sign and extremely secluded. This piece will provide food, water, and cover for wildlife along with some dynamic views. This parcel will be accessed via deeded easement
Tract 5 - 55 +/- total acres with 3.9 +/- estimated tillable acres selling absolute. Less than a mile away from the Ohio River this tract offers spectacular views and building sites. There is established access to this parcel off Hwy 11. With some access work, this could be that rare, secluded home/cabin site with total privacy overlooking the Ohio River.
Tract 6 - 50 +/- total acres with 11.5 +/- estimated tillable acres. This tract is a dynamite hunting piece with lots of edge habitat and ample opportunity for food. It is covered in deer sign and offers wooded draws for security cover. This parcel will be accessed via deeded easement
Tract 7 - 46 +/- total acres with 12.25 +/- estimated tillable acres. This tract is also a great hunting piece with a balance of cover and food. The deer sign was littered throughout the wooded draws that provided top-notch security cover. This parcel will be accessed via deeded easement
Tract 8 - 14 +/- total acres with access from Lawrence Road Spur just off Hwy 11 selling absolute. This is a mostly wooded tract that provides the perfect opportunity to own a recreational tract in big deer county.
Tract 9 - 10 +/- total acres with road frontage and access off Hwy 11 selling absolute. This is a mostly wooded piece that provides potential building sites on the top acreage overlooking Hwy 11.
Tract 1 - sold by the dollar
Tracts 2-9 - sold buyers choice by the acre
Tract 3, 4, 5, 8, 9 - selling ABSOLUTE
- 176 +/- productive tillable acres throughout this farm
- Established trail system
- Lodge style home
- Beautiful views of the Ohio River
- Approximately 1 hour from Cincinnati and 1 hour 15 minutes to Lexington
- Zone 1 hunting county in a trophy class area
- A great option for 1031 exchange
- Access from Hwy 1448 and Hwy 11
- Excellent hunting with good income potential
- Tracts 3,4,5,8 & 9 selling ABSOLUTE
- Open tenancy for 2021
- Bidders may participate in the auction on-site or online at Proxibid.com
- Onsite bidders should bring a government-issued ID
- This sale is subject to a 5% buyer's premium
- 10% down payment immediately after auction - cash, personal, or business checks accepted
- If the winning bid is online, you will be immediately contacted to make arrangements for the 10% down payment and a purchase contract will be sent via DocuSign
- High bidder has 30 days to close unless otherwise noted
- Announcements on auction day will take precedence over any prior announcements
- This is a no contingency sale and is not subject to financing or additional inspections
- Possession at closing, subject to tenant’s rights, if any
- If a survey is needed it will be done following the auction and the total purchase price will be adjusted to the surveyed acres
- All information provided is derived from sources believed correct but is not guaranteed or warranted - Bidders shall rely entirely on their own information and judgment
Auction Location: 3177 AA Hwy
Maysville, Kentucky 41056
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.