One Of A Kind Property With Home & Two Lakes In Western KY
This one of a kind property has so much to offer and is unlike anything else on the market in this area! With a custom built home, cabin, stocked lakes, acres of prime hunting ground, coupled with the potential for profit in the continued management of the current owners, it is sure to check all the boxes on your list!
The home on this property is absolutely beautiful! It is a multi-leveled home, providing more than enough space for the entire family. Incredible natural wood features can be found throughout the home, anchoring it to the beautiful private property it is sitting on. Multiple areas make for the perfect gathering spots for friends and family. There are spacious bedrooms and bathrooms on every level, leaving plenty of room for the entire group. The home overlooks 2 picturesque lakes, with walkout patios that provide some breath-taking views! As you venture away from the home, you will find a shed, perfect to store all the equipment used to groom this beautiful property. A pavilion overlooking the two lakes will provide shelter from the harsh summer sun, a gathering spot for guests, and is sure to be a favorite! As you continue down the road, you will find the guest cabin that is a great extension of the home, and can be used to house your extended family or rented out for additional income!
Very little gets me more excited than flushing a covey of wild quail. It’s not because I love quail hunting; it’s because I love deer hunting! Any property that can provide the needed habitat for quail to survive is also going to provide some fantastic deer hunting opportunities! Having been harvested several years ago, the majority of timbered acres consist of a young growing stand and has made a very diverse habitat within the boundaries. Less than 5 minutes on this property, a small wild covey flushed in front of me and opened my eyes to the great habitat that this property boasts. This habitat type provides ample amounts of cover and natural browse for the large and small game animals we love to pursue!
Miles of trails provide access throughout the property that is second to none, giving you perfect ingress/egress routes for those frosty November hunts, or spring hikes with the kids on their first outdoor adventures. Established food plots are in place, only adding to the value of the wooded acreage on this property. Any avid hunter will look and understand that this property is well suited for whitetails and other game alike!
Currently, the property is being utilized as a small business providing a nice supplemental income to the owners. This could be continued, enhanced, or stopped at the new owner’s discretion. However, this property can produce an immediate ROI! The current owners have opened their property for a fee to horseback riders, campers, fishermen, hunting leaseholders, and numerous events such as weddings, reunions, and outdoor retreats. The established business has done very well at providing an additional income for the Sellers. This property really does have it all! With so much to offer, it is one you need to see for yourself. Call today, and schedule your private showing; you don’t want to let this one get away!
- A gorgeous, 4400 sq ft, custom built home, featuring 3 bedrooms/4 bathrooms
- Home has an apartment type basement, perfect for large or extended families
- Porches, patios and the pavilion provide some fantastic outdoor living space
- Home is hooked to generator that kicks on automatically with power outage
- Two stocked lakes with great fishing
- Ample storage for tools and equipment
- Guest cabin available for extended family or as a rental for hunters and/or campers
- Multiple RV hook ups
- Approx 15-20 acres of ground that could be put into pasture
- Miles of trails making for fantastic access
- Hardwood forest, with mast producing trees of all ages
- Approx 7 acres of established food plots
- Water sources for the wildlife
- Exceptional hunting for large or small game
- Topography makes for fantastic funnels, pinch points and ambush sites
- An established business can make an immediate ROI if new owners with to continue
- Beautiful tract conveniently located close to town and a short distance to the Natcher and West KY Parkways
- 30 minutes from Owensboro
- 45 minutes from Bowling Green
- Less than 2 hours from Nashville International Airport (TN) or Louisville
4376 Cedar Grove Road
Hartford, Kentucky 42347